This was my favourite place to relax for two months. My industrious hubby and son built a beach shack right on the sand with posts to hang a hammock. The view was unsurpassable.
welcome to the group Carol and hope you enjoy ..and def the toes are under the nose...and what better way to see them than swaying in a hammock...perfect way to start here
Wow! That looks like the life! We are thinking of taking a cruise that goes to Samui next year :) Thanks for stopping by mine and yes I was scared looking down from the high suspension bridge.
very cool!!!
ReplyDeletewelcome to the group Carol and hope you enjoy ..and def the toes are under the nose...and what better way to see them than swaying in a hammock...perfect way to start here
ReplyDeleteNice entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/256/Picture_Perfect_Under_Your_Nose
Very relaxing!
ReplyDeletehttp://annerocks.multiply.com/journal/item/479/Under_your_nose_..._PP
aww lucky you! this sounds like a perfect place for loading batteries...and just enjoy life to the fullest!
ReplyDeletehttp://amalie2.multiply.com/journal/item/315/Picture_Perfect_Under_my_nose
How relaxing. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteI wanna go there !
ReplyDeletegood post ~ Hugs ~
cool, lool
ReplyDeletehttp://guazzetto25.multiply.com/journal/item/357/picture_perfect_under_your_nose
Nice toes !
ReplyDeleteHello Canada !!!! ............ east, west?
Wow! That looks like the life! We are thinking of taking a cruise that goes to Samui next year :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by mine and yes I was scared looking down from the high suspension bridge.
Great entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://djdx.multiply.com/journal/item/496/Picture_Perfect_-_Under_Your_Nose
I want to join you.
ReplyDeleteToo cool.
http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/169/Picture_Perfect_-_Under_Your_Nose
OOOhhhhhhh...I wanna be there!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://secclux.multiply.com/journal/item/515
Looks so relaxing! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/724/Under_Your_Nose
ReplyDeletecool shot, wonderful vacation.
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect Under my nose
Life doesn't get much better than that!
ReplyDeletehttp://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/467/Picture_Perfect_-_UNDER_YOUR_NOSE
Nice job
ReplyDeleteRockin' Heart Ranch: Under "Lynda's Nose"
doesn't get any better then this!! Woot woot! Loving it!
ReplyDeletehttp://mimisplace.multiply.com/journal/item/499/Picture_perfect..._under_your_nose?replies_read=11
I want to be there now , right now lol
ReplyDeletehttp://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/317/Picture_Perfect_Under_Your_Nose
umm maybe you'd like to wait till they sort their crisis out....:)
ReplyDeletecute pic....
How relaxing!!
ReplyDelete"Under Your Nose" - for Picture Perfect
That place is just about what I need right now...Away from a wierd landlord, who constantly is looking for something to complain about....grrr...
ReplyDeleteIt looks idyllic! Hopefully things will calm down soon in Thailand. I'd love to visit some of their beautiful islands.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit.
Tiny Crab
Neat shot :-))
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/319/Picture_Perfect_UNDER_YOUR_NOSE
Cool shot! Can't blame you for loving that place!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: Picture Perfect ~ Under Your Nose
Oh nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1494/Picture_Perfect_Under_Your_Nose
Stunning shot! Samui is such a beautiful island.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by.
http://ladyexpat.multiply.com/journal/item/780/Picture_Perfect_--_Under_Your_Nose
That's unreal. That would be so hard to handle for two months. Thanks for dropping by mine.
ReplyDeleteThose toes look very happy. :-D
ReplyDeletehttp://fransformation.multiply.com/journal/item/481
nice way to relax!
ReplyDelete