Saturday, May 29, 2010

picture perfect

Two winters ago we had more snow then you can imagine.  It snowed and snowed and then snowed some more.   At the end of this snowfall the banks down the driveway were my shoulder height.  A typical winter here is rain and more rain..

15 comments:

  1. Awww pretty! Kinda like our freaky winter this year! Two blizzards back to back! Snowmaggedon!
    http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/photos/album/191/Picture_Perfect_Over_Your_Head

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see snow, but I'm not so much of a fan when I'm in it though.

    Fireworks Overhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year in Portland it snowed really bad. This year it rained and rained, and hasn't stopped yet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like snow....in other places than where I am!!! Beautiful photo.

    Thanks for visiting http://zorra5.multiply.com/journal/item/338/Picture_Perfect_Over_Your_Head

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great take on the
    theme. Love the pic, but not
    the snow

    ReplyDelete
  6. gators dont like snow at all carol..however the pic is well suited to the theme...and yes i like wild rice with my shark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo. Snow is not my favorite thing, though :)

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep... you all got the same mess we did. I don't think I'll forget that winter for a very long time!
    http://rmsammy.multiply.com/journal/item/140/Picture_Perfect_Over_your_head

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something about snow is so beautiful... You captured it so great.
    When I try to.... you can hardly see the flakes... this is neat!

    http://lindao6.multiply.com/journal/item/647/PICTURE_PERFECT_FRIDAY_OVER_MY_HEAD?

    ReplyDelete