Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat


Happy Halloween to all my loyal one follower....  I was thinking about the different costumes I had worn for halloween over the years and thought I would share the ones I remember.

The youngest costume I remember wearing was Little Red Riding Hood.  A friend of my mom's from work gave her the red hooded cape and so subsequently that is what I was for years till I outgrew it.  Later when I was in grade 7 I was Santa Claus.  Followed by a few years of being a ghost, just cut holes in a bed sheet..I was just in it for the candy...lol  As an adult costume wearer I have been a clown, flag girl, nerd, Cat in The Hat, witch and this year I am going as Gene Simmons.

I am hoping for a dry night of trick or treating...

3 comments:

  1. stick out your tongue so I can see if you'll make a good Gene Simmons....Is Hairball going as Shannon Tweed?


    and I think you'd have more followers if you didn't have that scary cat thing on your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's approriate for one day of the year lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once went as Edward Scissorhands!!

    ReplyDelete