She turned me on to the most fantastic site on the world wide web. What is it called you ask?
www.fatwallet.com
I can't believe I have never looked on there before. The savings and the deals are incredible. How could I have survived without it. One question though, why did Em not tell me about this place sooner? Was she hogging all the good deals for herself? enquiring minds want to know and all that.......
thanks Em I will repay you with Ham....
I got up late this morning, rolled into the office and saw immediately "Em is the smartest person in the world".......which of course gave me a big smile and brightened my mood. I haven't known about the site for that long - and I really only started using it because of the "cash back" at Kohls. But you're right - it's really helpful and I've gotten some great deals. Also check www.slickdeals.net. They don't have any cashback, but they often post deals before fatwallet does.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm looking forward to the ham.
Hmmm.... I'll have to check out this FatWallet site...
ReplyDeleteAnd y'know, I've often thought that Em really IS the smartest person in the world; so glad that's been confirmed. :-)
I can't seem to find any good travel deals. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
ReplyDeleteI think your pretty smart too Haley ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Haley, lol.....I think we are all extremely smart.
ReplyDeleteCarol - on slickdeals you go to Hot Deals, then at the very bottom of the page click on the Travel Icon (red airplane). It's not so nicely organized.
And if you are just looking for travel don't forget Travelzoo.com
Yeah, we're all pretty smart for having found each other either out in the world or here online. :-)
ReplyDeleteI use Kayak.com to find travel deals, although I rarely book an entire package, usually just airfare.
I love a deal! I am on my way there right now!
ReplyDeleteGood thing she gave you a compliment, EM...I don't think I would like to be paid in Ham!