I like this!http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1572/Picture_Perfect_Sayings
armed and ready. Good take on the theme.
Something you don't see everyday !!!http://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/328/Picture_Perfect_Competition_Week_5_Sayings
Great capture!
Great shot!http://lizzy915.multiply.com/journal/item/769/9.8.10_-_Picture_Perfect_Sayings_
cool
I LOVE IT!!! Picture Perfect: ~~Sayings~~ Competition week #5
Hahahahaha!! Click here for my entry
LOL Right On! :)http://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/325/9810_..._Picture_Perfect_..._JUST_SAYINGS_..._
Great shot :-))http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/338/Picture_Perfect_Comp_5_SAYINGS
LOL - love it!!http://joanne7111.multiply.com/journal/item/384/Picture_Perfect_-_Sayings
Nice shot.http://lindylooh.multiply.com/journal/item/1189/PIcture_PerfectSayings
Doobie anyone? http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/772/Sayings_Maxims
lmao now that one is a hoot..or should i say hooter ...love the take on the theme
Cool idea for the theme.http://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/502/Picture_Perfect_-_SAYINGS
LOL Very different take on the saying!http://wse3222.multiply.com/journal/item/68/PIcture_Perfect_-_week_5_-_Sayings
I Like your way of thinkinghttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1335/PICTURE_PERFECT_Competition_Week_5_SAYINGS
stopping for some weed! hahaha. great pic and saying! :)FOTOFRIDAY: Just Sayings
Good grief, now that's hilarious!!!
wow, great test of the theory i suppose..LOLhttp://vickiecollins.multiply.com/journal/item/1181/Picture_Perfect_Competition_Week_5_saying
Nice saying. :-)))))))))) I like the hand saying stop.http://djdx.multiply.com/journal/item/513/Picture_Perfect_-_Sayings
Is this Weed Calif.?Cool picture and the hand at the stop sign is neat.
lol cute http://mmcrazy773.multiply.com/journal/item/11/PIcture_Perfect_Just_Sayings
To say great capture would be an understatement :DQuick thinking and steady hand!
I like this!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1572/Picture_Perfect_Sayings
armed and ready. Good take on the theme.
ReplyDeleteSomething you don't see everyday !!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/328/Picture_Perfect_Competition_Week_5_Sayings
Great capture!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeletehttp://lizzy915.multiply.com/journal/item/769/9.8.10_-_Picture_Perfect_Sayings_
cool
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect: ~~Sayings~~ Competition week #5
Hahahahaha!!
ReplyDeleteClick here for my entry
LOL Right On! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/325/9810_..._Picture_Perfect_..._JUST_SAYINGS_..._
Great shot :-))
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/338/Picture_Perfect_Comp_5_SAYINGS
LOL - love it!!
ReplyDeletehttp://joanne7111.multiply.com/journal/item/384/Picture_Perfect_-_Sayings
Nice shot.
ReplyDeletehttp://lindylooh.multiply.com/journal/item/1189/PIcture_PerfectSayings
Doobie anyone? http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/772/Sayings_Maxims
ReplyDeletelmao now that one is a hoot..or should i say hooter ...love the take on the theme
ReplyDeleteCool idea for the theme.
ReplyDeletehttp://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/502/Picture_Perfect_-_SAYINGS
LOL Very different take on the saying!
ReplyDeletehttp://wse3222.multiply.com/journal/item/68/PIcture_Perfect_-_week_5_-_Sayings
I Like your way of thinking
ReplyDeletehttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1335/PICTURE_PERFECT_Competition_Week_5_SAYINGS
stopping for some weed! hahaha. great pic and saying! :)
ReplyDeleteFOTOFRIDAY: Just Sayings
Good grief, now that's hilarious!!!
ReplyDeletewow, great test of the theory i suppose..LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://vickiecollins.multiply.com/journal/item/1181/Picture_Perfect_Competition_Week_5_saying
Nice saying. :-)))))))))) I like the hand saying stop.
ReplyDeletehttp://djdx.multiply.com/journal/item/513/Picture_Perfect_-_Sayings
Is this Weed Calif.?
ReplyDeleteCool picture and the hand at the stop sign is neat.
lol cute
ReplyDeletehttp://mmcrazy773.multiply.com/journal/item/11/PIcture_Perfect_Just_Sayings
To say great capture would be an understatement :D
ReplyDeleteQuick thinking and steady hand!