I had to blog today so I could use the cool title. They say today is a lucky day well so far it's been pretty good for me. I haven't won the lottery or found a long lost relative or mismatched sock but overall I've had a happy day. Nothing special today, drove Nevada to school and then came home and started a major clean-up of the house. I've been slacking over the summer so really had to get down and do the super super clean. I only managed one room as I was doing a very thorough job. I think I will just do one room a day. That way I can de-clutter and sort everything at the same time.
All the kids were in high spirit with the start of school each starting a new milestone. Nevada is out of the primary grades and is now intermediate. Kaikoa is in high school with a new school to attend. ( not new as in new building no its an old dump that's been standing much too long and is in dire need of being torn down but our government feels the funding should go to earthquake proofing the government run liquor store)..... OK got that out of my system, what was I talking about? OH yeah and Harrison is starting his second year university at a different campus about 30 miles out of town.
Even the Hairball was in a happy mood. Might be him catching his salmon limit daily the last few days. The freezer is being replenished : )
On another happy note a Quebec judge gave a prolific drunk driver a life sentence in prison. you can read about it here http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hyK0Z4IH7e2JcH5BcWvC-DdQTQzA
So go and enjoy however much lucky 09-09-09 you have left.
I am glad you had such a good day....and yes, I think one room a day is plenty to clean.
ReplyDeleteI think my fairy god mother forgot that 999 was suppose to be my lucky day!
ReplyDeleteOh, Neveda much be so excited! I really enjoyed leaving primary and going into the big school! She is almost all grown up!
Earthquake proofing the government run liquor store....I laughed so hard!
they stay in the same school here.
ReplyDelete