Friday, March 28, 2008
Funstuff Friday
Today being Friday I am only going to post fun stuff. This morning I made a potato salad and lemon meringue pie. I love cooking and baking. Tonite at 6 we are having a potluck with the other people in the complex. There will be lots of good food fun people and most importantly cocktales. I am waiting till after 2 to hit the beach as I had so much sun yesterday and I don't want to be out in the hottest part of the day. We pumped up the inflatable boat and it is waiting down at the beach for us to lay in or play with. We will have to row if we want to go anywhere as Fedex did a good job ensuring we didn't have a motor for it, but wait that isn't fun stuff so forget I said the last part. I have a fridge full of cold beer a cupboard full of rum and lots of ice and mix. I am done all my chores for the day so have nothing pressing to worry about. Even the internet is working in my favour today. What could a girl ask for???Happy weekend to everyone may the sun shine down on you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boy oh Boy!! lemon merengue pie!! one of my favorites..sounds like a fun day..have a cocktail for me!!
ReplyDeleteWith all that other ghood stuff, I didnt notice the other thing. Rowing could be fun, if the kids are doing it. hahahahahahhahIm about to go tip one myself, but have a carribean one for me.
ReplyDeletedamn I wish I was there, sigh......
ReplyDeleteIf I swing over and pick up Lisa and EM, can we come to your potluck dinner and then stay there for....or I don't know...a month or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!